Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm not gonna worry, I know that You've got me.

Incoming senior students nowadays are cramming to find their review centers for the upcoming entrance exams. Last school year, I promised to myself not to join review centers just because it's summer. For me I don't want to study during summer time, I mean hello? Who wants to have homeworks and seatworks again... But lately, when the school is about to end, I thought about entering review centers.

The reason why I changed my mind is that I was worrying about what if I don't pass the exams, what am I going to do? I also thought about reviewing is a bit fun when you get to learn more things and meet new friends. Anyways, I know God will help me throughout this review, He will never fail to guide and bless me with wisdom and knowledge :) 

In Philippians 4:13 said:






















(c) @karijobe 


I just also want to share you guys one of my fave Christian song,
"Steady my heart" by Kari Jobe 

A blessed Sunday to you guys and God bless you! 

-daniellemerin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment