Sunday, January 12, 2014

Frozen ❄

Hi guys! Haven't updated this blog for such a long time, forgive me anyways :)
Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year by the way! Super late indeed.

So, I just want to share with you guys what I have watched earlier. This movie is entitled, FROZEN. 
I must say that, this is definitely an additional to one of my favorite movies. The story was very much captivating and amazing, everyone can truly relate with this movie because it talks about love. It doesn't only pertains about the usual love affair with a specific person, but also the love for your parents and sibling/s. 


Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle

I highly recommend this movie to you guys, better go and see it in theaters :) Another thing that has caught my heart while watching this movie is the songs. Two of my favorites are: 'For the first time in forever' and 'Let it go.' Here they are:


For the first time in forever


Let it go

Last but not the least, one line that's very remarkable to me in watching Frozen is:

"Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart."





No comments:

Post a Comment